I NEED EVERYTHING lookhuman
- Let’s Stop Body Shaming (there is the Ursula one too, I think)
- Cats Against Cat Calls
- If He Puts His Hands On You/Cut Them Off
- Riots Not Diets
- Feminism is the Radical Notion that Women are People
- Vagina/Maybe She Was Born With It/ Maybe It’s None of Your Business
- Don’t Tell Me What To Do
- Smash the Patriarchy
- Don’t Fucking Touch Me (in Barbie font)
- Ovaries Before Brovaries (Leslie Knope)
- Touch Me And You Die
- And obviously every pillow on the site
excuse me feminists, but when did American Apparel start being okay again? didn’t we decide not to buy their products? if they slap some SJW lip service on the front does that nullify your interest in a boycott?
hold up this is american apparel? That is a huge bummer I never checked out the brand of the clothing
“Let’s stop bodyshaming” and “riots not diets” on a T-shirt that comes in a size 0 but nothing larger than a 10.
Oh right then.
Laughing forever at the “Riots not Diets” shirt only going up to a large.
This is called co-opting.
And also “Ovaries Before Brovaries” is WAAAAAAAAAY gender-essentialist and problematic. Not all women have ovaries and not all people with ovaries are women and I don’t feel comfortable letting that one slide by my dash without pointing that out. :(((
Pen, marker, chalk pencil on recycled brown paper.
SO YEAH HEY I started a blog awhile back to post all of my fatshion illustrations and have them in one place for project/portfolio reasons and I’ve been posting them in order, one every Friday. So check it out and follow? Some of these are getting kind of old, but I still love them and I plan to return to making more in the future. :)