[Image: Animated GIF of Pusheen popping out of a jack-o-lantern.]
OH NO! SCARY!
[Image: A tattoo of a stylized green peacock feather that ends in an inverted red heart, with a red jewel at the base.]
Michelle Maddisson who is an APPRENTICE at Nemesis Tattoo! Watch out for this one…
Dat jewel. <3
[Images: A gifset of Katherine Tate saying “My advice to you is please don’t ever sit in your room and lock yourself away because you don’t think you’re good enough.”]
I always reblog this. Every time.
This is for you. I think you know who you are. <3
I miss you, Donna.
Hello hello how about a giveaway?
I want to celebrate hitting 5000 followers and say thank you to all the people who have supported me since I started Fancy Lady Industries. How better than to giveaway stuff?!
This prize consists of
- a blue fat necklace
- a magenta vain necklace
- a white no diet talk brooch
- a fluoro pink big girls donut cry patch
- tonnes of postcards
All up it’s worth about AUD$90 and I’ll probably throw in a zine too for good measure :D
Rules and other info
- Reblogs count as 1 entry, likes do not count.
- Reblog as many times as you like, each reblog counts as one entry.
- No “giveaway” or empty tumblrs will be considered because that’s just not fair!
- I will draw the winner on November 1 at around lunchtime.
- I will post anywhere so long as you have an address for me to post your prize to.
- It might be a good idea to follow me so you know if I draw your name, and you probably should have an ask box so I can contact you!
Secret bonus bit
If you are following me before the prize is drawn and you’re drawn as the winner, I will include an A6 portrait of you done in ink and watercolour!
Tumblr: #this fucking donut #can we talk about this fucking donut for a minute #can we #because on this donut #the sprinkles just comfortably melt into the icing #you can tell that they are so perfectly in tune with each other #and they’ve come so far from when the sprinkles just sort of sat on top #barely touching for fear of rejection #just ugh I can’t #otp: comfortably melting
4chan: here’s a picture of someone putting their dick in a donut.
reddit: that donut needs to go back into the kitchen and make me a sandwich.
academia.edu: Here is a pdf of the seminar paper I wrote about the erotics/poetics/semiotics/science of donut eating.
deviantArt:I did not steal this donut. I traced it so now it’s mine.